THE REGISTRATION SYSTEM IS NOW OPEN…!
|Registration||Early Bird||Late Bird|
|Presenter||€ 450.00 (Euro)||€ 500.00 (Euro)|
|Participant (Non-Presenter)*||€ 400.00 (Euro)||€ 450.00 (Euro)|
|Virtual Presenter||€ 300.00 (Euro)||€ 350.00 (Euro)|
|Additional Paper||€ 250.00 (Euro)||€ 300.00 (Euro)|
|2 For 1 Registration||€ 800.00 (Euro)||€ 850.00 (Euro)|
Early Registration (Early Bird Registration will be available till 31st of July, 2023)
Late Registration (Late Bird Registration will be available till 31st of August, 2023).
- If the first author is not able to attend the conference, the second author or subsequent author has to pay the full registration fee.
- A Participant (Non-Presenter) is an attendee that does not submit or present a paper, but attends Keynote Lectures, Sessions and Workshops.*
Methods of payment
- All major credit cards will be accepted for conference registration fee.
- Please note that there is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Registration cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- In the unlikely cancellation of the conference the liability of i-Society is limited to the share of paid registration fees that remains after credit card and payment processing fees have been incurred and deducted.
- We reserve the right to cancel any registration made by any person or body whom we reasonably believe to be associated with any ticket broker or tout. i-Society reserves the right to refuse admission to the conference for any behaviour, which it deems unacceptable, or for breach of the terms and conditions. For questions about registration or assistance with any registration problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once a successful registration transaction has been completed, confirmation of registration and invitation letter in soft-copy via email would be sent to the email address of the registrant. For some registration types it may be necessary to complete required information – such as attendee name – before the confirmation of registration and invitation letter can be issued.
- i-Society is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, cancellation or postponement of the conference. The i-Society shall assume no liability whatsoever in the circumstances that an event is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of an event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that while speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the i-Society and any associated conferences, summits or events may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, i-Society reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on i-Society web site as soon as possible.
- Please note that we only include the papers of the registered authors to the Final Programme.